Ngày đăng 17/09/2020
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PRODUCT SELLER
- Provide the right product that customers have chosen, is responsible for consulting full features, usage, price ... and other requirements of customers.
- Have the right to request customers to provide full information about: needs, conditions of use, shipping conditions; warranty conditions; return products, customer care later ...
- Instruct customers on how to use and preserve the product after purchasing and throughout the use of the product.
- There is a product return and customer care policy after customers buy products at candylove.co.kr website
- Commitment to selling goods with the right quality, goods with clear origin, goods with quality measurement standards in accordance with the provisions of Vietnamese law. We have a full range of legal papers in accordance with the law.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PRODUCT BUYER
- Provide full information on demand, conditions of use, shipping conditions; terms of return; customer care in the future ... and other conditions (if any) and the necessary requirements for the seller to advise the correct and exact products most suitable for customers.
- The buyer has the right to ask the seller to provide a full range of documents related to the quality, origin of the product, the ingredients for the buyer to choose and understand about the product before buying and using. use the product.
- To jointly implement all matters agreed upon by both parties, in a spirit of cooperation and voluntariness.
- Provide full information such as: Name, Address, Phone Number when the buyer has demand for the seller to transport the goods to the place or consult in person.
- Pay the seller in full according to the agreement between the two parties in buying / selling products.
Mechanism for customers to agree with general policies and regulations before proposing to enter into a contract.
When customers want to order products at candylove.co.kr website, customers need to carefully read DETAILED PRODUCT INFORMATION published on the website. In case the information on the website is incomplete or not updated, customers need to contact our company at hotline: 1800 558876